Saturday, March 12, 2011

hello world

Today I am going to meet with various literary agents from around the Bay Area. Mill's College is putting on their first-ever Pitch-Fest, where prose students can "pitch" their ideas to local agents. I am going to try to weasel my way into a job...I am trying to do some last minute research; where the agents work, what they specialize in and where I would fit in best. I don't have a CV, which maybe I should work on, but I feel like I don't have enough experience to even expand on in a CV. Well, I am coming armed with my resume and the Byzantium.
I was fondly re-visiting some old Byzantium manuals and the work I did last year. Some nostalgic and not-so shameless self-promotion...I was the Senior Co-Editor of Cal Poly's Literary Magazine. (picture from Missy Titus- our Art Director)
What a great year...

No comments:

Post a Comment