Friday, April 1, 2011

sunshine

Pretty incredible that I have gone from the most snow I have ever seen to skipping around in shorts.
I have to say that the environment here in Berkeley has changed drastically from the past couple weeks. People are reveling in the sunlight; whistling, catching themselves grinning, sending salutations stranger's ways. I find myself with a spring in my step, bouncing off the balls of my feet...
It got me thinking of people who don't see the sun for months and months; the winter often lasting well into April. Where do they get their vitamin D from? It's not that I don't like the cold, I love the snow, but I also love sunshine.
So my wandering mind brought me to the fact that I love California.  I can have both the best snow in the world and sunshine...at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment